After graduating from the Samara College of Music, in the class of Honored worker of
culture and art Parfenova Larisa, Andrei Kudryakov entered the Saratov Conservatory in
2009 in the class of Professor, People's artist of Russia Albert Tarakanov and graduated with
honors in 2014.
In 2016 he graduated from the performing postgraduate school of the Saratov state
Conservatory.L. V. Sobinov in the class of Albert Tarakanov, where get diploma "Doctor of
He has established himself as an interesting, gifted, young musician with a good set of
professional skills, with a pronounced performing personality.
Andrei Kudryakov constantly takes an active part in concert activities . He performs
solo concerts, lectures and master classes in Saratov ,Samara ,Ufa, Ulyanovsk,
Yekaterinburg, Moscow, St. Petersburg and other cities of Russia, as well as abroad in Italy ,
Poland, China, Greece.
He has a large and complex repertoire, including solo works, as well as 16 compositions
for piano and orchestra.
Andrei Kudryakov perfomance by Samara ,Saratov, Bashkortostanstat, Tolyatti
Philharmonic orchestra, orchestra of the "New names" under control of Yury Bashmet.
He has also repeatedly performed with the Symphony orchestra, the chamber orchestra of the
Saratov Conservatoire, with the academic choir of Professor L. A. Litsova
Andrei Kudryakov took part :
- in the events dedicated to the 100th anniversary of the Saratov Conservatory (November
at the opening of the XI international festival "Three centuries of classical romance" in St.
Petersburg (may 2013);
in a concert of students, graduates of creative universities in Moscow (may 2013).,
concert-anniversary of Andrey Eshpay with his participation (Samara Philharmonic, 2015)
In 2017, Kudryakov Andrei became the organizer of the tour called "Quttre musicians"
in the cities of the Volga region.
Perform concerts in China (Liaoning, Guangdong, Sichuan, Guizhou, Shandong, Fujian,
Jiangxi, Hainan) and many others.
Kudryakov Andrei takes part in the jury of international competitions in China -
- Hong Kong international piano competition
- Asian international piano competition
- Japan international piano competition
- Melbourne international piano competition
- Russian international piano competition
- International competition of pianists of a name Bastien
- American California International Arts Festival
Prokofiev International Music Competition
-"MUSIC AND STARS AWARDS" Classical Music Competition
International musicians competition (Italy)
Andrei Kudryakov is the winner of all-Russian and International competitions:
- International piano competition in the city has Kazimierz Dolni 2006 (Poland) ( 3rd place)
- IV international competition of chamber ensembles. Taneyev's nomination "piano
ensemble" G. 2011 2011; ( 2 place)
- XI Delphic Games of Russia Silver medal Moscow 2012; (silver medal)
All-Russian competition "Young talents of Russia" Moscow 2012; (1 place)
- International piano and vocal competition of ensembles. St. Petersburg "Three centuries of
classical romance" 2012; (1 place)
- In VIII Open international competition of musicians-performers. N. Sabitova Ufa 2012;
- XIV International competition. M. Yudina in the category "piano duet" St. Petersburg
2013; (3rd place)
- IV international piano competition. S. V. Ivanovka Rachmaninoff 2013; (1 place)
- II all-Russian open competition. S. S. Benditsky, Saratov, 2014; (1st place)
- International Internet contest "Muse" (Greece) 2014. (3rd place)
- International Internet contest "Muse" (Greece) 2017. (2nd place)
- Diplomant of the International competition of pianists of a name of the Liszt (Italy)
- Winner Of the international competition in Verona 2015 (Italy)
- Winner of the International instrumental competition "YMCA"
2017 (Sarajevo, Bosnia and Herzegovina) (1st place)
- Winner of the International competition name Liszt
(China, Hong Kong) (1 prize) 2018
- Finalist Of the international piano competition
The first international competition for piano Kulangsu, China
(Xiamen, China 2018)